The Book Giveaway is offered by: 5th Element Expeditions [ABN: 69 147 308 290] between 30 November 2015 and November 2016 open to all above 18 years of age. See full T&C applicable to each submission.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE BOOK GIVEAWAY
- The Promoter is 5th Element Expeditions Ltd, [ABN: 69 147 308 290]
- Promotional period: From 30 November 2015 and November 2016 Entry is to all above 18 years of age.
METHOD OF ENTRY
- To enter, participants must:
a) Competition entries are to be submitted via the website
b) Agree to all terms listed within this document
- The Winner must agree to be contacted by 5th Element Expeditions and to provide their details including (but not limited to) name, email, address and phone number. The Winner must also acknowledge they have read and understood these terms of entry.
- Reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of residency status at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity, in order to claim the prize. Acceptance of proof of identification, Residency status and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of 5th Element Expeditions. In the event that a winner cannot provide proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- All entrant details are logged in a database. Through the process of submission, entrants agree to subscribe to 5th Element Expedition communications via email and social media.
PRIZE AND NOTIFICATION
- Process of drawing a winner is random draw once a month.
- The winner will be contacted via email or phone and a notice will be advertised on the 5th Element website, social media and email communications.
- Sucessful winners will also be required to submit a social media post or photo thanking 5th Element Expeditions for the prize. All winners must tag their post #explorewith5th #awildlife
- The Prize is one signed copy of Geoff Wilsons book: A wild Life
- If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted the prize will be re drawn by the promoter in its absolute discretion. The second draw winner will be notified via email or telephone.
- There may be circumstances in which the Promoter cannot provide the prizes as described for reasons beyond its reasonable control. In those circumstances, the Promoter will provide an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value to the promoted prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- 5th Element Expeditions accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
- Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, we take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
FINAL CONDITIONS AND LIABILITY
- 5th Element Expeditions takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a prize in this competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- 5th Element Expeditions accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, 5th Element Expeditions (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- 5th Element Expeditions assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of 5th Element Expeditions which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, 5th Element Expeditions reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to state regulations.
- 5th Element Expeditions reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. 5th Element Expeditions decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of 5th Element Expeditions. 5th Element Expeditions may use the entrants’ names and addresses for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- 5th Element Expeditions is not responsible for, and is not obliged to delay a draw because of, any delay or impediment in connection with the admission of members or registration for a draw
- No liability for acting on or promulgating any incorrect or inaccurate information, due to any error to any equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the promotion or any technical error or error by any third party.
- Tax and financial implications may arise from winning a prize and winners should seek independent tax and financial advice before accepting. 5th Element Expeditions is not responsible for any such advice.
- A person by claiming or accepting a prize agrees that 5th Element Expeditions may use their name, suburb, photograph, image and likeness for the purpose promotion and advertisement and agrees to co-operate to allow their photo to be taken for those purposes.
- Neither 5th element nor any of its officers, employees, contractors or agents, has any liability for any loss or damage of any nature or for injury or death, sustained in connection with the promotion or any prize, except any minimum liability which cannot be excluded by law (if any).
- It is a condition of entry into the promotion and in accepting the prize that the participant or winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements
Personal information we collect. Any personal information collected via our website or Facebook page will only be used in-line with the purpose, intent and agreement of which it was collected. The only personal information that we collect online is your email address and name if you opt to subscribe to 5th Element communications. This information is not collected without your consent and you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. 5th Element Expedition does not collect any sensitive personal information via our website such as bank details or credit card information.
Personal information provided Any personal information provided as part of inquiry to an expedition, promotion offered by 5th Element Expedition or as part of a booking will be kept secure and will not be transmitted to third parties.